The privileged location of Hotel La Morera de Montsant, in the center of the county allows the development of all types of activities: hiking, car trips to extensive historical heritage, wineries and wine cooperative, oil mills... and enjoy the best cuisine. For detailed information on the wide range visit the website of Tourism of Priorat. (http://www.turismepriorat.org)
Tours, visits of interest
- Nostalgic ruins of the monastery of Scala Dei. The first Carthusian establishment of the Iberian Peninsula in 1194.
- Ciurana, the last Arab stronghold in Catalonia. In a stunning vantage point has extensive views over the Ciurana River valley and the Sierra of Montsant.
- Hermitage and fountains surrounding Sierra of Montsant. The Pietat, the FOIA, San Salvador, Santa Bertomeu, Sant Antoni, Santa Magdalena, Sant Joan and Sant Blai. O La Mare de Deu de Montsant in the top of the mountain
- Landmarks within the Natural Park of the Serra de Montsant: Toll Ou, Clot of Cirelli, Racó of Teix the Grallera Cova, L'engollidor, etc.
- Walking through the Serra de Montsant, within the Natural Park, following the multiple routes that start in the hotel. Grau de Montsant, the Espinós grau, grau of Agneta, Barrots dels grau, grau of Carrasclet, carabassal Grau, Grau de l'escletxa, grau of Salfores and via ferrata
- Around La Morera de Montsant, at the foot of the mountain. Pla del Torro, the font, the raco of Frederick or Rossalí, Cabaces way, them three rocks, font of touts, etc.
In the hotel you can hire a guide service offering routes interpretation of Nature.
- Visit to the vineyards and wineries in La Morera de Montsant and Escaladei. (It is necessary to arrange the visit in advance.)
- Realizar cataciones de vino en el hotel o bodegas